How To Use: 2 Easy Methods
Regular Exfoliation Method - An easy skin-softening and smoothing technique for everyone
1. Enter a warm shower or bath and soak your skin for a few minutes.
2. Wet your Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub and scrub your skin in circular motion while you are under the direct flow of water. Scrub while you are under the direct flow of the water. You can even scrub your skin when it’s lathered up with soap for extra cushioning and gentler exfoliation. Perform quick and gentle scrubbing (using pressure similar to shaving) across your legs, arms, and body.
3. Apply a gentle body moisturizer to maximize softness following your shower. This quick and simple, yet results-driven method, is great for those with sensitive skin or those new to using the Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub (a natural stone exfoliator).
Maximum Exfoliation Method (as seen in the cliff notes video) - An advanced skin-transforming technique for those who have mastered the Regular Exfoliation Method and has not exfoliated in a while
1. Unlike the Regular Exfoliation Method, use your Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub before you use body wash/soap. This technique requires a little more friction. If skin is too slippery from the body wash/soap, then you may not experience the scrub’s maximum potential.
2. Enter a warm shower or bath and soak your skin for at least 3 minutes to loosen dry dead skin (this usually holds in ingrown hair) and soften rough, uneven-textured skin. TIP: Shampooing your hair first ensures a good long soak and saves you time!
3. Move your targeted body part out of the water when you intend to start scrubbing. Wet your Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub and begin to scrub your skin in circular motion- ensure that this body part isn’t directly under the flow of the water when scrubbing (moisture created from steam within the shower or splashes here and there are perfectly fine). TIP: It is easier to start low (inner ankle) and work your way up your legs.
4. Do not apply too much scrubbing pressure during your first use. Let the weight of the Leg & Body Scrub guide you. We recommend pressure similar to shaving. Once you get the hang of using this stone exfoliator, you may increase pressure slightly to suit your skin tolerance level, targeted body part, and problem area.
5. As you scrub, you may begin to see and feel grainy "strings" of dead skin begin to form. When skin begins to get too dry from being away from the shower water, you may feel a dragging sensation. To fix this, splash some water on your skin and your Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub or go back under the direct flow of water again. Soaking your skin again helps you regain that perfect balance of friction and slip and helps avoid potential irritation/redness that is typically caused by accidental dry scrubbing.
6. Apply a gentle body moisturizer to maximize softness following your shower.
For best results, please read our FAQS in order to learn tips and tricks for making the most of your Dermastone™ Leg & Body Scrub!
Recommended Areas for Exfoliation
Other Areas You May Try